|← Previous||Next →|
|"Bee My Baby"||"Artificial Unintelligence"|
Bee Afraid is the fourth episode of The Mighty B!.
Bessie is the only Honeybee in her troop who doesn't have the Happy Camper Badge. That's because every summer at the annual Honeybee Campout, Bessie gets petrified of sleeping in the woods and goes home. Bessie decides that it's finally time for her to get it. She packs up her things and heads out into the woods. Portia, Gwen, and Penny don't want Bessie to get the badge so they try to scare her into leaving the woods. Penny tells a scary story and Portia runs away. Then she angers a bear. Bessie comes and the bear whats 2 boxes of taffy. The sun rises and Bessie gets the Happy Camper Badge.
- Bessie told Portia that they are now both Happy Campers, even though Bessie took her badge, although Portia probably got another badge.
- It's probably against the rules to take someone elses badge.
- This is the first time we hear Bessie scream like a little girl.
- This is the first time Penny faints.
- It's revealed that Bessie's mom has a red camper.